Thursday, February 21, 2008

Goblin Jumper Cables

Tonight I start writing again. Between battling depression and preparing for the con, I have not written a word on Demons of the Neverwoods in a couple of weeks. Bad writer! Bad! Listening to Scott Sigler today really got me pumped up. Damn, that guy has so much energy. Can't wait to meet him on his book tour. By that time I darn well better have novel #3 done, at least the rough draft.

It helps that I am running a Neverwoods campaign right now, so there is even more incentive to get into the world and immerse myself in their strange culture. No excuses tonight. The bills are paid, the chores are done, I'm recovered from the Con. Yup, its back in the saddle again.

Gittee-up!

1 comment:

Scott Sigler said...

GET TO WORK!!!

Good luck on your writing. As Conan once said so eloquently, "Enough Talk!"

Get to it man. Get it done.