Monday, February 04, 2008

Sold! To Flashing Swords

Well, since the contract came, I guess it's time to announce that I've made a sale. "Blood, like Roots" the Neverwoods story of Raana the hunter sold to Flashing Swords e-zine and will appear in the November edition.

Woohoo!

They have a great crew there and the community of swords and sorcery writers that hang out in the forums are wonderful to chat with and learn from. I will be posting reading summaries of some FS issues in the future. Good stuff!

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Cool, did I see this on the brag thread at SF Reader yet? (Or I might have already congratulated you there, in that case I'm blind! lol) So Congrats. Lyn from ResAliens

Unknown said...

Yup, I post there, too. Thanks a bunch. Though I am mainly working on novels, I hope to submit a few more shorts this year.