Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Adventure Continues

31,054

That's my word count right now. I'm a bit behind, but I still have time. Very confident about it. This novel is coming together well, with surprises even for me. I am enjoying writing from beginning to end. In the past I've written pieces here and there, focusing on the parts I was most interested in, of course. The results were disjointed, mostly-finished, Franken-novels that I would love to clean up... But it's very daunting.

Writing from start to finish, so far, has resulted in a more cohesive first draft. That's good.

Tonight, after getting home from playing in Jeffrey Skidmore's excellent Traveller campaign, I relaxed and came up with some fun ideas for the ending. Hopefully by the end of the weekend I will have it pretty much wrapped up.

Time for sleep.

No comments: