Thursday, November 11, 2010

Back in to the Fire

Well it's been a long time. I lost my job. I was unemployed for nearly a year and now I've been employed for over a year. Too long.

In any case. I'm writing again. This year's Nanowrimo novel is The Necromancer's Apprentice. It's going pretty well so far. Building up a lot of tension and expectation. Soon the zombies will really start hitting the fan. The story concerns the rise and fall of a religious prodigy, the chosen one of a deity, who finds himself at odds with everything he has believed in, and throws away everything for love... with a dead woman. Well, he wants to bring her back from the dead, and ends up allying himself with his mortal enemy to make it happen.

We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Jason M Waltz said...

Congrats on employment and renewed writing! Sounds like an interesting tale, too.